Corps of Engineers
Lilliquist, Kenney, Alexander Pacific, Inc.
Hagio, Jamie, USACE
Majkut, Gerry, Hawaiian Dredging Construction
Akimseu, Greg, Hawaiian Cement
Aldeguer, Tristan, Hensel Phelps
Boyd, Andy, GPRM, Prestress
Ceria, Milissa, Kiewit Infrastructure Group
Chin, Kathleen, Hawaiian Dredging Construction
Chung, Clifton, Harry Asato Painting
Dennis, Donna, Hensel Phelps Construction Co.
Di Nola, Gennaro, Watts Constructors
Folks, Timothy, Hawaiian Cement
Galicinao, Steve, Nordic PCL Construction
Giblin, Dieter, Integrated Security Technology
Gick, Daniel, Atlas Insurance-Construction Services
Hayashi, Keith, Herbert Chock & Assoc. Inc.
Hemingway, Ke, Kiewit Infrastructure West Co.
Ho, Sam, Su-Mo Builders
Hoeft, Samantha, Pacific Power Electrical Contracting
Ideue, Wil, Su-Mo Builders
Inouye, Russell, Koga Engineering & Construction
Johnson, Oliver, Alakai Mechanical
Kempers, Les, GPRM Prestress
Levins, Maile, B & C Trucking Co., Ltd.
Luiz, Douglas II, Diversified Plumbing
Matsuo, Preston, Koga Engineering & Construction Inc.
McCabe, Thomas, Environet, Inc.
McKay, Travis, The Zelinsky Company
Moon, Bob, Glen/Mar Construction Inc.
Morioka, Roy, Hawaiian Dredging Construction
Moritomo, Teri, Hawaiian Dredging Construction
Nakagawa, Mark, Koga Engineering
Nakamura, Chris, Kiewit Bldg. Group
Okimoto, Frank, NAN, Inc.
Oshiro, Paul, Exacta Sales Inc.
Ota, Cedric, Hawaiian Dredging Construction
Prescott, Ron, Tokunaga Masonry
Reid, Steve Beresford, Su-Mo Builders
Reeves, Sarah, Integrated Security
Ridela, Joy, Hawaiian Cement
Romanowski, John, Jas W. Glover, Ltd.
Shintani, Alan, Alan Shintani Inc.
Satsuma, Travis, Ralph S. Inouye, Ltd.
Snow, Andrew, Watts Constructors
Sofos, Tom, Tom Sofos
Soto, Michael, Raising the Standard
Tiritas, Curtis, Nordic PCL Construction
Ward, Ryan, Alexander Pacific, Inc.
Wong, Will, GPRM, Prestress
Wright, Luke, EPC Service, Inc.
Zimmerman, Andrew, Hawaiian Dredging Construction
Committee Purpose Statement and Specific Goals for 2020
- Committee Purpose Statement:
To improve communication and interaction with the Corps of Engineers (COE) to discuss and resolve construction and procurement issues, as well provide value to its members. That value includes professional growth and learning, the satisfaction of contributing, and the benefit of helping others solve problems.
- Specific Goals for 2020
- Partner with COE to develop a better understanding of each other’s roles and concerns, identify recurring conflicts and offer resolution to issues that address a unique construction environment in Hawaii.
- Support the COE mission. Provide necessary resources and input, as requested, to facilitate the introduction of new COE initiatives or changes affecting GCA members and affiliates.
- COE provides periodic updates on bidding opportunities and the GCA posts them on the GCA web page. Share information to prepare the GCA members, Associates, and Small Business concerns for the future fluctuations in workload.
- Partner with the COE to share knowledge and expertise on construction methods and strategies to reduce overall project costs, insure a quicker project start, improve quality, and promote improvements to project execution.
- Increase committee participation by GCA members, Associates, Small Business concerns and COE. At least 15 members and guest, attend each committee meeting.
Schedule of Meetings for 2020
The Committee meets bi-monthly on the second Friday at 10:00 a.m., unless noted.
February 14 …………. 10:00 a.m.
April 10 …………… “
June 12 …………… “
August 14 …………… “
October 09 …………… “
November 13…………… “
All scheduled meetings to be held at the General Contractors Association in the Conference Room 2 (1st Floor) or via teleconference. A meeting notice/agenda will be sent to all members prior to the meeting date.