Subcontractors Council Committee
Pierce, Kimo - Hawaii Plumbing Group, LLC
Ames, Jason - Grace Pacific Corporation
Nohara, Glenn - Genba Hawaii, Inc.
Amir, Ilan David - Integrated Security Technologies
Batterman, Scott - Clay Chapman Pulice Nervell
Chung, Clifton - Harry Asato Painting
DeTommaso, Christine - Honeywell International Inc.
Dewitz, Bob - American Electric Co.
Gallagher, John - Nordic PCL Construction, Inc.
Ho, Dwight - Hawaiian Cement
Inouye, Lance - Ralph S. Inouye Co., Ltd.
Ishikawa, Gaven - Montage Décor
Knitter, Chris - Oahu Metal and Glazing LP
Lanning, Christine - Integrated Security Technologies
Lee, Ronald - Integrated Security Technologies
Luiz, Douglas II - Diversified Plumbing
Nakamura, Kaleo - Alii Flooring
Oshiro, Ron - Rons Construction Corp.
Sangillo, Douglas - American Electric
Wada, Ryan - Quality General
Committee Purpose Statement and Specific Goals for 2019
Committee Purpose Statement
To assist GCA by representing specialty contractor members, influencing policy that affects specialty contractors and promoting ethical practice in bidding, contracting and construction coordination.
Specific Goals for 2019
- To identify and propose resolution for common coordination problems in bidding and construction.
- Continue to improve subcontractor listing & licensing requirements on State & City government bid proposals.
- Continue to support the Speed Networking event.
- Clarify and Educate the membership of the Permitting Rules by the City’s Department of Planning and Permitting.
- Increase attendance by membership and GC participation.
- Review and address payment Issues.
- Review and address Change Order Issues.
- Educational Presentations on Subcontractor Issues.
Schedule of Meetings for 2019
The Committee meets bi-monthly on the first Thursday at 10:00am, unless noted.
All scheduled meetings to be held at the General Contractors Association, Conference Room 2(1st Floor). A meeting notice/agenda will be emailed to all council members prior to the meeting date.