Subcontractors Council Committee
Ames, Jason, Grace Pacific LLC
Stack, Charles, Interstate Restoration
Pang, Jason, Swinerton Builders
Amir, Ilan David, Integrated Security Technologies
Batterman, Scott, Clay Chapman Pulice Nervell
Cheng, Jackson, HSI Mechanical, Inc.
Chung, Clifton, Harry Asato Painting
DeTommaso, Christine, Honeywell International Inc.
Gallagher, John, Nordic PCL Construction, Inc.
Ho, Dwight, CMC Hawaii
Hurley, David, Oahu Metal and Glazing LP
Inouye, Lance, Ralph S. Inouye Co., Ltd.
Ishikawa, Gaven, Montage Décor
Knitter, Chris, Oahu Metal and Glazing LP
Lee, Ronald, Integrated Security Technologies
Luiz, Douglas II, Diversified Plumbing
Nakamura, Kaleo, Alii Flooring
Nohara, Glenn, Genba Hawaii, Inc.
Oshiro, Ron, Rons Construction Corp.
Pierce, Kimo, Hawaii Plumbing Group, LLC
Santiago, Januari, Integrated Security Technologies
Schipa, Kaohinani, Buck Roofing Company
Wada, Ryan, Quality General
Committee Purpose Statement and Specific Goals for 2020
I. COMMITTEE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
To assist GCA by representing specialty contractor members, influencing policy that affects specialty contractors and promoting ethical practice in bidding, contracting and construction coordination.
II. SPECIFIC GOALS FOR YEAR 2020:
- To identify and propose resolution for common coordination problems in bidding and construction.
- Continue to improve subcontractor listing & licensing requirements on State & City government bid proposals.
- Continue to support the Speed Networking event.
- Clarify and Educate the membership of the Permitting Rules by the City’s Department of Planning and Permitting.
- Increase attendance by membership and GC participation.
- Review and address payment Issues.
- Review and address Change Order Issues.
- Educational Presentations on Subcontractor Issues.
- Support GCA’s High School initiatives.
Schedule of Meetings for 2020
The Committee meets bi-monthly on the first Thursday at 10:00am, unless noted.
All scheduled meetings to be held at the General Contractors Association, Conference Room 2(1st Floor) or via teleconference. A meeting notice/agenda will be emailed to all council members prior to the meeting date.