Moritomo, Teri - Hawaiian Dredging Construction
DeMuesy, Bradley - Hensel Phelps Construction
NAVFAC EFD PACIFIC LIAISON
Tanaka, Dennis - Supervisory Constr. Engineer
Kinney, Emmett - Healy Tibbitts Builders
Balko, John - Kiewit Bldg. Group
Barton, Jimmy - Alan Shintani, Inc.
Boyd, Andy - GPRM Prestress
Burkards, George - Nordic PCL Construction
Ceria, Milissa - Kiewit Infrastructure Group
Chung, Clifton - Harry Asato Painting
Di Nola, Gennaro - Watts Constructors
Diaz, Joaquin - Hawaiian Dredging Construction
Elento, Wendell - Integrated Security Technologies
Folks, Timothy - Hawaiian Cement
Giblin, Dieter - Integrated Security Technology
Heltzel, Rick - Healy Tibbitts Builders
Hemingway, Ke - Kiewit Infrastructure West Co.
Ho, Dwight - Jas W. Glover, Ltd.
Hursty, Marnie - Mega Construction
Ichimura, Garrett - Koga Engineering
Kempers, Les - GPRM Prestress
Kurita, James - Lyz, Inc.
Lange, Ian – ECC
Loo, Matthew - Hawaiian Dredging Const.
Luiz, Douglas II - Diversified Plumbing
Masumoto, Dan - Healy Tibbitts Builders
McCabe, Thomas - Environet, Inc.
Miyakawa, Josephine - DHL Global Forwarding
Morioka, Roy - Hawaiian Dredging Construction Co
Nii, Raymond – RP Roadway Solutions
Okimoto, Frank - NAN, Inc.
Payne, Zachary - Environet, Inc.
Reeves, Sarah - Integrated Security
Richards, Chip - Solid State Lighting Hawaii
Ridela, Joy - Hawaiian Cement
Shintani, Alan - Alan Shintani
Snow, Andrew - Watts Constructors
Sofos, Tom - Tom Sofos
Soto, Michael - Raising the Standard
Thompson, Jeff - Ledcor Construction Hawaii
Tiritas, Curtis - Nordic PCL Construction
Ulmann, Dani - Island Insurance Company, Ltd.
Venezia, Mike - Hensel Phelps Construction Co.
Ward, Ryan - Alexander Pacific, Inc.
Wong, Emery - Hawaii Modular Space
Wong, William - GPRM Prestress
Wright, Luke - EPC Service, Inc.
Zimmerman, Andrew - Hawaiian Dredging Construction
Kuromoto, Cori-Ann - NAVFAC HI Construction HI
Wong, Mark - NAVFAC HI Construction HI
Committee Purpose Statement and Specific Goals for 2018
Committee Purpose Statement
To strengthen communication, have interaction and promote opportunities of liaison on items of mutual interest that benefit the Navy and the GCA membership.
Specific Goals for 2018
- Communicate the accomplishments of the Committee by making at least 3 posting a year on the GCA website of significant committee accomplishments.
- Update the Committee information on the web by June 2017.
- Co-sponsor training events that will improve the implementation of Navy Construction initiatives, such as CQM for Contractors and NAVFAC Scheduling Requirements training.
- Take on current issues and use the communication of the Committee to seek consistent application of policy guidelines for all NAVFAC Hawaii projects.
- Update committee membership roster to delete non-participants while encouraging them to seek out/join other committees of interest to their companies.
- GCA leadership to report at committee meetings the current issues and concerns of the AGC of America.
- Increase the participation in the committee by increasing membership on the GCA side with 2 new members.
Committee Schedule for 2018
The Committee meets bi-monthly on the third Thursdays at 10:00 a.m. unless noted.
All scheduled meetings to be held at the General Contractors Association. A meeting notice/agenda will be sent to all members prior to the meeting date.