Kent, Janell, Jayar Construction, Inc.
Young, Russell, Albert C. Kobayashi, Inc.
Best, Maegan, McClone Construction
Canada, Amanda, Trade Publishing
Hanson, Steve, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Moody, Lyle, Walker-Moody Asphalt Maintenance
Stack, Charlie, Interstate Restoration Hawaii, Inc.
Thompson, Claire, Nordic PCL Construction
Tomas, Robert, Hawaiian Dredging Construction
Committee Purpose Statement and Specific Goals for 2020
I. COMMITTEE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
The purpose of the GCA Membership Committee is to increase membership, improve retention, and expand active participation of the membership.
II. SPECIFIC GOALS FOR 2020:
1. Identify and solicit all non-member general contractors.
a. Develop a permanent plan to recruit general contractors on a continuing basis.
2. Expand membership to include more subs, suppliers and affiliates.
a. Develop a permanent plan to recruit subs, suppliers and affiliates on a continuing basis.
3. Develop a retention program for existing members.
4. Enhance marketing (brochure, website, etc.) to specifically address increased participation and membership.
a. Continue to develop ideas and plans for using GCA website to enhance membership recruiting, retention and active participation efforts.
5. Update & Modernize GCA Website.
6. Feature companies on the website.
7. Continue distribute the membership certificate to new members.
Schedule of Meetings for 2020
The Committee meets bi-monthly every third Tuesday at 8:00am unless noted.
All scheduled meetings to be held at the General Contractors Association in the Board Room or via teleconference. A meeting notice/agenda will be sent to all members prior to the meeting date.