Taketa, Ted, Starcom Builders
Scott, Ojiri, DAGS
Machida, Layne, Civil-Mechanical Contractor
Adachi, Paul, Paul’s Electrical Contracting
Aniya, Paul, Koga Engineering & Construction
Asato, Clay, Koga Engineering & Construction
Bustard, John, King & Neel, Inc.
Ceria, Milissa, Kiewit Infrastructure West Co.
Chun, Darian, Royal Contracting
DeMuesy, Bradley, Hensel Phelps Construction
Folks, Timothy, Hawaiian Cement
Inouye, Lance, Ralph S. Inouye Co.
Kaneshige, Glen, Nordic PCL
Kennedy, Paul, Risk Solution Partners
Koga, Milton, Mega Construction
Luiz, Douglas II, Diversified Plumbing
Meyen, John, Hensel Phelps Construction
Moore, Fred, HSI Mechanical, Inc.
Nagayama, Takushi, Island Insurance Company
Okimoto, Frank, NAN, Inc.
Pak, Keun, Koga Engineering & Construction
Parker, Mike, Layton Construction
Richards, Chip, Solid State Lighting Hawaii
Shintani, Alan, Alan Shintani Inc.
Stack, Charles, Interstate Restoration
Sofos, Tom, Tom Sofos Insurance
Wong, Emery, Hawaii Modular Space
Yoneda, Dale, S & M Sakamoto, Inc.
Young, Russell, Albert C. Kobayashi, Inc.
Zimmerman, Andrew, Hawaiian Dredging Construction
Hidaro, Audrey, DAGS
Kinimaka, Chris, DAGS
Nishimoto, Eric, DAGS
Committee Purpose Statement and Specific Goals for 2020
I. COMMITTEE PURPOSE STATEMENT
Promote excellent relations between DAGS and GCA. Maintain a collegial environment where DAGS officials and GCA members can discuss matters of interest in a collaborative and informal non adversarial atmosphere.
II. SPECIFIC GOALS FOR YEAR 2020
- Improve Committee members’ attendance.
- Monitor DAGS’ Contract Award and Execution process and the timetable for the issuance the Notice to Proceed.
- Review upcoming projects and opportunities for contracting with DAGS.
- Maintain a forum where members can introduce topics of interest and find a place on the agenda.
- Provide suggestions for improvement of General Conditions for Construction.
- Continue to monitor Project Labor Agreement developments.
- Monitor the State’s eProcurement system.
- Improve Project delays.
Committee Meeting Schedule for 2020
The Committee meets quarterly on the fourth Wednesday at 11:00am unless noted.
All scheduled meetings to be held at the General Contractors Association in the Conference Room 2 (1st Floor) or via teleconference. A meeting notice/agenda will be sent to all members prior to the meeting date.