Aniya, Paul - Koga Engineering
Scott, Ojiri - DAGS
Machida, Layne - Civil-Mechanical Contractor
Adachi, Paul - Paul’s Electrical Contracting LLC
Asato, Clay - Koga Engineering & Constr.
Bustard, John - King & Neel, Inc.
Ceria, Milissa - Kiewit Infrastructure West Co.
Chun, Darian - Royal Contracting
Folks, Timothy - Hawaiian Cement
Inouye, Lance - Ralph S. Inouye Co.
Kaneshige, Glen - Nordic PCL
Koga, Milton - Mega Construction
Luiz, Douglas II - Diversified Plumbing
Moore, Fred - HSI Mechanical, Inc.
Nagayama, Takushi - Island Insurance Company, Ltd.
Okimoto, Frank - NAN, Inc.
Parker, Mike - Layton Construction
Richards, Chip - Solid State Lighting Hawaii
Shintani, Alan - Alan Shintani Inc.
Sofos, Tom - Tom Sofos
Taketa, Ted - Starcom Builders
Wong, Emery - Hawaii Modular Space
Yoneda, Dale - S & M Sakamoto, Inc.
Young, Russell - Albert C. Kobayashi, Inc.
Zimmerman, Andrew - Hawaiian Dredging Construction
Committee Purpose Statement and Specific Goals for 2019
Committee Purpose Statement
Promote excellent relations between DAGS and GCA. Maintain a collegial environment where DAGS officials and GCA members can discuss matters of interest in a collaborative and informal non adversarial atmosphere.
Specific Goals for 2019
- Improve Committee members’ attendance.
- Monitor DAGS’ Contract Award and Execution process and the timetable for the issuance the Notice to Proceed.
- Review upcoming projects and opportunities for contracting with DAGS.
- Maintain a forum where members can introduce topics of interest and find a place on the agenda.
- Provide suggestions for improvement of General Conditions for Construction.
- Continue to monitor Project Labor Agreement developments.
- Monitor the State’s eProcurement system.
Committee Meeting Schedule for 2019
The Committee meets quarterly on the fourth Wednesday at 11:00am unless noted.
All scheduled meetings to be held at the General Contractors Association in the Conference Room 2 (1st Floor). A meeting notice/agenda will be sent to all members prior to the meeting date.