Construction Leadership Council Committee
Placencia, Emilio - Healy Tibbitts Builders
Sullivan, Garrett - Sullivan & Associates
Albinio, Joe - King & Neel, Inc.
Best, Maegan - McClone Construction Company
Brown, Daniel - Nordic PCL Construction
Campbell, Scott - Nordic PCL Construction
Ceria, Milissa - Kiewit Infrastructure West Co.
Dennis, Ryan - Swinerton Builders
Diaz, Joaquin - Hawaiian Dredging Construction
Goodfellow, Chad - Goodfellow Bros.
Henderson, Chad - Nordic PCL Construction
Hendrickson, Tricia - Nordic PCL Construction
Higa, Travis - Constructors Hawaii
Hursty, Marnie - Mega Construction
Kimura,Jamie - Koga Engineering & Construction
Keep, Dale - Layton Construction
Koga, Kienen - Nordic PCL Construction
Kwan, Peter - Haseko Construction Management
Lanning, Christine - Integrated Security Technologies
Languit, Henry - Koga Engineering & Construction
Leibelt, Darin - Northwest Demolition
Luke, Michael - S & M Sakamoto
Nakama, Cydney - Kiewit Building Group
Pak, Keun - Koga Engineering & Construction
Romanowski, John - Jas W. Glover, Ltd.
Soakai, Pele - R.F. Stearns, Inc.
Soto, Michael - Raising the Standard
Taga, Lauren - Quality General
Tampon, Lyn - Raising the Standard
Thompson, Claire - Nordic PCL Construction
Young, Michael - Albert C. Kobayashi, Inc.
Zubrod, Lee - Michels Corporation
Committee Purpose Statement and Specific Goals for 2019
Committee Purpose Statement
The purpose of the Construction Leadership Council is to serve as a resource for the next generation of GCA of Hawaii members. The CLC is to act as a conduit for the upcoming leaders to network, to exchange ideas about work and the industry, and to further develop leadership and profession of the industry.
Specific Goals for 2019
- Plan educational and networking events of interest to the Council. (4 speakers/trainers and 2 job tours). Develop services and programs that address the needs of younger members.
- Support Community Service Project.
- Support interactive event with high school students (Hawaii Construction Career Days).
- Hold one interactive event with college students.
- Develop and maintain networks with related organizations such as the ASCE Young Member Forum.
- Increase membership and attendance by incorporating one committee member sponsored by each GCA Board of Director Member.
- Send 2 Committee members to CLC Fall Working Weekend, one sponsored by GCA.
Committee Schedule for 2019
The Committee meets monthly on the second Tuesday at 11:30 a.m., unless noted.
All scheduled meetings to be held at the General Contractors Association in the Conference Room 2(1st Floor). A meeting notice/agenda will be sent to all members prior to the meeting date.