Build Hawaii Committee
Gruspe, Janell - Hawaiian Dredging Construction
Best, Maegan - McClone Construction Company
Sullivan, Garrett - Kaikor Construction
Berry, Karen - Trade Publishing
Keep, Dale - Layton Construction
Lacagnina, Sal - Triple B Forwarders
Linton, Al - Kalu Glass Co.
Miyakawa, Josephine - DHL Global Forwarding
Committee Purpose Statement and Specific Goals for 2019
Committee Purpose Statement
The Build Hawaii Awards Committee organizes the annual Build Hawaii Awards Program, encourages entrant and sponsor participation, and produces the event.
Specific Goals for 2019 Event
- To grow sponsorship revenue. Our goal for 2019 is $50,000.
- To encourage entry participation by General contractors and Subcontractors. Overall goal is 50 entries.
- To select an appropriate venue to accommodate attendees. To present a professional, timely and enjoyable evening for sponsors and entrants alike. The 2019 event will be held April 27, 2019 at the Hilton Hawaiian Village – Tapa Ballroom.
- To expand the marketing and promotion of the Build Hawaii program as a means of promoting positive public image of the construction industry, GCA and its members.
- To facilitate the presentation at the Construction Industry Partnership Award.
Schedule of Meetings for 2019
The Committee meets monthly on the third Wednesday at 8:00 a.m., unless noted.
All scheduled meetings to be held at the General Contractors Association in the Conference Room 2 (1st Floor). A meeting notice/agenda will be sent to all members prior to the meeting date.