Board of Water Supply
Hee, Racine - D&C Plumbing, Inc.
Nitahara, Daniel - Civil-Mechanical Contractor
Urasaki, Jadine - Board of Water Supply
Yoneda, Dale, S & M Sakamoto, Inc.
Akimseu, Greg, Hawaiian Cement
Elento, Wendell, Integrated Security Technologies
Gick, Daniel, Atlas Insurance
Gonsalves, John, Pacific Pipe Company, Inc.
Gonsalves, Toni, Beylik Drilling & Pump Svc, Inc.
Hamada, Herman Jr., Koga Engineering & Construction
Heltzel, Rick, Healy Tibbitts Builders
Inouye, Russell, Koga Engineering & Const
Kama-Silva, Frances, Henry’s Equipment
Luiz, Douglas II, Diversified Plumbing
Machida, Layne, Civil-Mechanical Contractor
Matsuzaki, Kent, Economy Plumbing
Moore, Fred, HSI Mechanical, Inc.
Nishida, Marc, Jas. W. Glover, Ltd.
Taketa, Theodore, Starcom Builders, Inc.
Uemoto, Wes, King & Neel, Inc.
Webster, Travis, Jayar Construction, Inc.
Ward, Ryan, Alexander Pacific, Inc.
Yoshizawa, Shaun, Pacific Pipe Company, Inc.
Committee Purpose Statement and Specific Goals for 2020
- COMMITTEE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
The Board of Water Supply Committee provides a forum for the Contractors and BWS to present concerns, exchange ideas, conduct discussions, and resolve problems.Discuss BWS changes to managing its Capital Projects and input from GCA on improving project performance.
- SPECIFIC GOALS FOR 2020:
- Partner with BWS to develop a better understanding of each other’s roles and concerns, identify recurring conflicts and offer resolution to issues that address a unique construction environment in Hawaii.
- Facilitate Project Closeout and Project Payment between contractors and BWS.
- Monitor BWS’s changes to the General Terms and Conditions.
- Change Order Forms
- Force Account Forms
- Timely distribution of projects to bid.
- Report annually on projects planned to be issued going forward one year or so.
- Discuss the Unforeseen Site Condition.
Schedule of Meetings for 2020
The Committee meets quarterly on the fourth Tuesday at 9:00a.m., unless noted**.
All scheduled meetings to be held at the General Contractors Association in the Board Room or VIA teleconference. A meeting notice/agenda will be sent to all members prior to the meeting date.