Board of Water Supply
Ward, Ryan - Alexander Pacific, Inc.
Hee, Racine - D&C Plumbing, Inc.
Ching, Darwin – BWS Construction Branch
Machida, Layne - Civil-Mechanical Contractor
Akimseu, Greg - Hawaiian Cement
Gonsalves, Toni - Beylik Drilling & Pump Svc, Inc.
Ching, Randall - Highway Construction Co., Ltd.
Elento, Wendell - Integrated Security Technologies Inc.
Gick, Daniel - Atlas Insurance
Hamada, Herman Jr. - Koga Engineering & Construction, Inc.
Heltzel, Rick - Healy Tibbitts Builders
Kama-Silva, Frances - Henry’s Equipment
Languit, Henry - Koga Engineering & Construction
Matsuzaki, Kent - Economy Plumbing & Sheetmetal, Inc
Moore, Fred - HSI Mechanical, Inc.
Nishida, Marc - Jas. W. Glover, Ltd.
Shimoda, Randall - Alan Shintani Inc.
Uemoto, Wes - King & Neel, Inc.
Webster, Travis - Jayar Construction, Inc.
Zubrod, Lee - MICHELS Corporation
Kitamura, Ellen - Board of Water Supply
Lau, Ernest - Board of Water Supply
Takaki, Jason - Board of Water Supply
Committee Purpose Statement and Specific Goals for 2018
Committee Purpose Statement
The Board of Water Supply Committee provides a forum for the Contractors and BWS to present concerns, exchange ideas, conduct discussions, and resolve problems.Discuss BWS changes to managing its Capital Projects and input from GCA on improving project performance.
Specific Goals for 2018:
- Partner with BWS to develop a better understanding of each other’s roles and concerns, identify recurring conflicts and offer resolution to issues that address a unique construction environment in Hawaii.
- Facilitate Project Closeout and Project Payment between contractors and BWS.
- Monitor BWS’s changes to the General Terms and Conditions.
- Change Order Forms
- Force Account Forms
- Timely distribution of projects to bid.
- Report annually on projects planned to be issued going forward one year or so.
- Discuss the Unforeseen Site Condition.
Schedule of Meetings for 2018
The Committee meets quarterly on the fourth Tuesday at 10:30a.m., unless noted**.
All scheduled meetings to be held at the General Contractors Association in the Board Room. A meeting notice/agenda will be sent to all members prior to the meeting date.